Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in the Ayr

We spent the weekend in MA celebrating Christmas with my side of the family. Friday night mom and dad has a "Christmas Eve" party as Saturday morning was our Christmas morning.
Stella reading a book to Vada.

Vada's hair cracks me up, so long in the back!

Friday night the kids had fun pulling each other up and down the hallway in the Santa sack. :)

Steve had to get in on the action!

Saturday morning unwrapping presents.


Nana and Papa started a Christmas tradition of reading Twas The Night Before Christmas to the grandkids. Either the couch is shrinking or the Watson girls are reproducing too quickly!!

Mom with just a few of the 100's of Christmas cookies she made.

Playing outside with the guys.

This one was taken at home this morning, it just cracked me up with their big smiles on their faces!! :)

6 comments:

Amy Barker said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I love the Santa sack being used as a means of transportation. It looked like Steve did too:)

I haven't been on the blogs in such a long time! I need to go see what everyone is up to!

Angie Shay said...

It looks like you all had such a nice time together! I love the last pic of Porter...very funny!

littlefamily said...

great time in MA!! Looks like stella enjoyed reading to Vada!

Anna Leigh said...

Love all your pics!! I hadn't seen all of yours. It was such a great weekend, so great to see you guys!

Freebird.Crew said...

Looks like fun! All the kids are so cute & I'm sure they had a great time being with all their cousins!

Nana said...

Was a fun time with all of you home and the grandchildren here!!!! The time goes too fast!