Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sugar Sugar

Last year for Valentine's Day (yes, that would be Valentines Day 2009) I bought the kids HUGE lollipops. Once I got them home from the store, I wondered why in the would did I buy the kids HUGE lollipops!?!?! So I put them way up on a shelf in a cupboard and forgot all about them.....until Stella was digging through said cupboard a few weeks ago and found them! She's been asking for them almost daily so today was the day to open up the sweet treats and eat enjoy some of the lollipop. I think we'll probably still have them come the 4th of July!!!!!!! They are big!!




6 comments:

littlefamily said...

looks like a sugar high to me! YUM!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Bet the kids are loving them!!

azjenn said...

That is awesome! Great photo op! I love the picture of them licking them and the one where Stella is front and center and Porter is in the background looking like he is in a corner hiding! So cute!

Nana said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Expiration date???!! Looks like a dream come true for a kid!!!

Amy Barker said...

Lolly licked a lolly, licked a lolly, licked a lolly...

How fun!

Anna Leigh said...

Cute pics!