Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ice Skating!

We headed down to Brenton Skating Plaza this morning for some ice skating! The kids were very excited as they have never been ice skating before! I was really surprised at how well they did, especially Stella! Porter did great too, wasn't scared at all! It was a balmy 37 degrees when we got there, perfect weather for outside ice skating! :)
Stella's first time on the ice...holding onto the side for support. Mike and Stella....Stella letting go of the railing a bit.
Peak-A-Boo, I see you.

Lookin' like pros!
No hands!!!

Crash....yes, there were tears! But she hopped right up and started again. :)



Slip, slidin' away......

5 comments:

Nana said...

Looks like a fun time! Think the kids did great! Perfect weather!

littlefamily said...

yay! Looks like a blast, that is on my list to do while Hannah is on break!!

Freebird.Crew said...

How fun! Looks like they picked it up quickly, I'm sure they'll want to go back soon!

Linda Davidson said...

I wish I could have gone. We had an ice rink at Central Park in Sibley and I use to take the boys. What fun

Angie Shay said...

What a fun outing! Looks like everyone had a great time!