Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stella's Christmas Program

The 1st graders at Stella's school had a Christmas program at today. They performed in the parish hall and sang 5 or 6 songs. It was a really cute!

Here is the entire 1st grade.
Stella looks so small! I don't consider her to be petite, I think she just ended up next to a couple of taller girls! She's in the 2nd row, 3rd from the end.


After the concert the parents were invited back to the classrooms to look at the students nativities they had made.


Stella with her friend Berlin. Of course acting goofy!


I thought I had actually gotten a nice photo of them until I realized that Berlin is giving some bunny ears! LOL!! Oh well, this is the best it gets!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Cupcake does look small standing there!!!! Love the pics of she and Berlin - Berlin looks great in her new glasses!!! The nativity set is really cute! Tell Cupcake that I'm impressed!

littlefamily said...

those are some great pics!!

Linda Davidson said...

This is the most fun with your kids. They are always interested in doing something new. My favorite pictures are the one with the kids concentrating soooo hard