Saturday, October 20, 2012

Walt Disney World (Part 2)

I think I hit a photo overload on the previous post, Blogger wouldn't let me add anymore photos. So here is our last day of our trip, Epcot.  To be really honest we could of spent a lot more time at Epcot, but we were beat by this point! But I really enjoyed Epcot.  This was the kids' least favorite, not as many rides, more educational than the other parks.
Here they are in a shark!!

I was attempting to get a family picture with the Epcot "golf ball" and I call it, in the background, but that just blended into the sky....oh well!

A small parade of patriots. Wish I would of had my piccolo, I could of  joined in!

In a little read phone booth in "Scotland".


Leaving Epcot. We left at 4 and went back to the condo, and swam, did laundry and packed up, all ready to head home the next morning.  We had a great vacation, the weather was wonderful. The kids were (surprisingly!!) amazing! Crowds were not bad at all, but it's always good to get home! :)

2 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

Can not believe all you fit into your trip, wears me out reading about it ; ) It sounds like so much fun, the kids are at such a great age to enjoy it! Loved all the pics!

Nana said...

R u sure that phone booth isn't on the square here in MA? What great memories for the kids. Anxious to see u in person and hear what the kids have to say. I agree, the stroller was $ well spent!