Saturday, March 22, 2014

Last few weeks

Stella took a "selfie" (her first, I think!). Love it! Such a pretty girl! 



S qualified for 3 events at the state swim meet. So very proud of her hard work. She's a great little swimmer, but she did not enjoy her swim team experience so swim team days are behind us, unless P wants to try it out!

Having a sleepover with a bestie. They told me they were acting like gorillas! Ha!

We let S out of school 2 hours early a couple of Fridays ago, to cheer on Dowling! They ended up becoming State Champs! Here's Stella and Ally cheering them on with cotton candy on their noses!

I'm loving Hannah and I's time volunteering at the ARL! She's so good with the kitties!

Came home one day to find Mike cleaning out his car. Good thing I was sitting down! I've never ever seen him do that before!!!

P requested "boxer briefs" recently! Love this boy! And his briefs! Ha! :-)

Had our fabulous friends spend last weekend with us! So blessed to have the Kohls fam in our lives. Daddy Kohls and Baby Kohls pictured here. :-)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love Srella's selfie! And funny pic with P and his boxers! He rocks! Glad I'm sitting down, because I can't believe Mike cleaned out his van either! Does he have a guilty conscience over something?!!!!!!!