Friday, May 30, 2014

This and that

I need to move the photos from my phone to the computer due to storage limits so thought I'd update the blog before the photos get transferred. Some of these loaded out of order????


Last Saturday Stella came with me on my morning run, she was on her bike. Then we went to Lifetime and I did a class and she did a kids yoga class and loved it! We treated ourselves to Cherry Berry FroYo after all that exercise! Ha!

P finally started baseball. He loves it! We've been playing ball in the yard some. It's fun watching him learn and play. 

Celebration day (like a field day) was last Friday. I wasn't able to go, but Stella's teacher emailed me this cute pic of S and B.  I like to call them Double Trouble. Sounds like it was a super fun day! 

I had to ask mike last week what the heck this pic is of! He was on his way home from running one morning and this man was mowing the street. LOL!!! Mike said he went back and forth across the street about 6 times???? Hahaha!

P's class had his field trip to the zoo a couple weeks ago. The boys that were in my group (the girls didnt want to get in the picmwith them! Haha), posing in front of the geckos. 

Stella always keeps us guessing! She developed a very bad rash a few weeks ago, over a weekend of course. Took her to the doc and she has Fifths Disease! Nothing you can do for it except time. It doesn't flare this bad anymore, hoping its gone for good in the next week or so!


We joined a new gym and one big perk is outside pool! I took the kids one day after school. Hardly anyone there it was nice!

There are also 2 slides! They both passed the swim test and they are both tall enough to go on the slides. Thank goodness!! I was worried P would be too short and that would of been a huge bummer!

This is from this morning. Stella has a book about hair do's and wanted a bun this morning for her last day of school and she wanted a picture of it. Lol!  Alright almost time to go pick them up from their last day! Whoop! Whoop!

3 comments:

little said...

sounds like Porter is enjoying baseball! Both my girls had 5th diease too!

Nana said...

Didn't know that Stella had gotten 5th disease. Had never heard of it till H and H2 got it? Looks like the new gym pool will be lots of fun! So happy that we got to see Porter play ball today. He did an awesome job!!

Shi said...

LOVE that Stella did yoga! Next time I come up, we'll have to see her Chaturanga pose :P I always check your blog, but HAD to post about the yoga :) Miss you guys bunches!