Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me! :)

Wow! I'm 31! I guess I'm not one to be bothered by a number....yet! I'm sure when I turn 35 or 40 I'll freak out, but so far no birthday has made me feel tight in the chest. :) I had a great birthday, thanks for all the emails and phone calls. Mike took the day off work and started the day out great...making me choc chip pancakes. My favorite and I only get them twice a year....Mother's Day and my birthday! Then I went out for a day of shopping. I got some good stuff and it was fun to browse around without having to keep two little ones entertained. I also got my hair cut and really love my new 'do. When I got home, around 4, we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream. This evening we went on a walk and then Stella and I played outside after Porter went to bed. Even though I was only away from S & P for about 6 hours I still missed them!! I think Mike and the kids had fun today. They played outside a lot, which they both loved. On our walk tonight Mike asked Stella what her favorite part of the day was. Her reply "Going to Home Depot". A girl after her fathers heart!

No comments: