Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mr. Photographer

Porter and I hit Target up this afternoon and before I knew it he had dug my little camera out of my purse and was playing with it. I probably should of taken it away from him, but hey it occupied him so I could browse a little longer! I got home and was looking through the pics and some of them were cracking me up, so I thought I'd share. :)


This is my favorite one!
Eyelash....

Photo of a little toy shark (who didn't end up making it home with us!).

Chin.....

Me pushing the cart....



He is now taking appointments for photographing weddings, family portraits, etc! ha h

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

looks like Porter has a hidden talent!!

Freebird.Crew said...

I guess I'll cancel my appointment with Tom Strade and book Porter Pie instead.

Nana said...

I agree with Britt! I think he's better than Tom Strade! For I don't think Tom ever took pics of just feet or an eyelash!!!!!!!!!

Angie Shay said...

My kids love to do that too! The funny thing is that sometimes we actually get some good photos! Britt and Donna's comments are cracking me up! I am certain that Porter is not at all creepy like Tom Strade was!!