Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slowly, but surely.........

Porter has been in his big boy bed for over a year now and I'm FINALLY getting things on his walls!!!!!! I've been wanting to do a nautical/lake theme since we love Lake Okoboji so much. I've been looking on Etsy a lot for wall decals for his room and nothing has ever really jumped at me. Today at Target I saw these boat wall clings and knew they would go perfect in his room and matches his bedding wonderfully! Now I just need to get some knick knacks for the shelf over his bed and on his dresser.
Here are some of the wall clings. There were a ton that came in the package I bought. He also has some over his closet doors and over his bed. This we put on his bunk bed, he thought that was really cool!
S & P destroying the room!! I think this was the first time all day they have played nicely together!
Sara and I are having a garage sale next weekend. Last night I finally pulled out S & P's outgrown clothing and here is one of the piles I have!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes. Guess I need to get pricing some stuff ASAP! :)

7 comments:

littlefamily said...

love the wall decals!!

Linda Davidson said...

I love the room, it is soo cute and a perfect place for his fish. We are leaving on Sat and I am chumping at the bite to go. Went out to lunch with Camilla today, hard to say good-bye but she knows we will be back in the Fall.

Freebird.Crew said...

Filson would love P's room! It looks great. I am also planning for a yard sale in May & cringe to think of the work that needs to be done!

Nana said...

WHAT?! No more frogs?!!!!!!!!!!!! The decals look great! Now we just need to get his curtains done! Looks like you'd better get busy with the g-sale stuff!

Angie Shay said...

Porter's room is very cute! The decals are perfect with his bedding!

Amy Barker said...

Looking good, K! I bet he is so excited to have a room that's decorated. Poor Dax has been waiting 3 years and it still won't be done until we leave HI! Oh well, he doesn't know what he is missing out on, right?
Good luck at your garage sale. You girls always have great yard sale luck.

Anna Leigh said...

Cute wall decals! They look great!