Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jumping The Gun A Bit.....

The weather this weekend was amazing! We spent most of it outside embracing the spring-time sun and warmth. Today the kids and I met friends at a park and spent a couple hours playing and having a picnic lunch. We got home and were playing outside and they kept begging for me to hook up their sprinkler. So I finally did, they had a blast. They didn't play in it long....the water was cold! But they were happy! :)
Mike cleaning out his van. He even hand washed me car yesterday! I think is the first time he has ever done that!
A true sign of spring! Hostas are being to bud.
Rex has been outside a handful of times, but we've always had him on a leash. Today Mike thought we should see how he did without a leash. He loved it!! He didn't ever stray to far, he stuck pretty close to the house. He was super mad when we brought him in for the night! Our neighbors have a little dog, Muffy, and here they are meeting for the first time. They actually got along quite well. :)

3 comments:

littlefamily said...

funny to see the sprinkler pics as it is FREEZING today. Of course I washed Hannah winter coat over the weekend and stored it way only to get it back out today for her to wear to school. I guess I need to quit washing it for I have to keep getting it out for her to wear.

Nana said...

Looks like the kids had a fun time with the sprinkler!! Was a great day to be out! Cool that Rex got to finally meet Muffy!! Just hope he doesn't try to run outside everytime the door is open. Impressed that Mike hand washed your van!! Maybe some of J is rubbing off on him!!!

Angie Shay said...

I am sure the kids loved playing in the sprinkler! Hopefully the weather will begin to stay warmer so the kids can be outside more!