Friday, November 7, 2008

Child Labor

Gotta start putting the kids to work at a young age, right? Stella begged to help rake leaves today....while it was snowing none-the-less! We got the entire yard raked, with Mike's help of course! :) The leaves just all dropped in the last couple of days so we missed out on the nice raking weather last weekend.


I let Porter play with play-doh for the first time this week. Normally it is an activity I save to do while he is napping, but since he has decided that sleep is no longer cool, he gets to do a lot more things!


Stella and I were playing her Pretty Pretty Princess game earlier this week and she insisted that Bear and Frog needed to play, too. You can see they are all decked out in the pretty jewels, too.

6 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

Cute pics! Can't believe how the weather changed there! OMG, did P give up his naps?? That scares me, as I totally dread that day!!!!

Kayren said...

No, P hasn't given up his naps, but he thinks it is cool to get up at 5:45AM now and ONLY take a hour nap. YAY!!!!!!!!!

littlefamily said...

I bet porter loved play doh! Stella looks warm in her winter jacket and snow pants!!

azjenn said...

They look like they are having fun! Matt never got into play dough so I hope there is still a chance with Luke. Oh well! I wish I could wear my sweater...it was in the 80's today. Getting better!

Nana said...

Cute of Stella raking in her snowsuit!!! Porter looks like he enjoyed the play-doh.Maybe the kids can come down here and rake for Nana and Papa - for we didn't get any snow and we have plenty of leaves!!!!!!!!!

Linda Davidson said...

The pictures are great, it looks like they are having a fun time outside. You don't have any snow on the ground - but it looks cold.