Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Bored--Christmas Survey

So Mike and Porter are at their favorite hangout, Home Depot. Stella is watching her all time favorite show, DragonTales and I'm bored so here goes...

25 Questions of Christmas
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, I think kids need to tear into their gifts!!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, although I do like the idea of real, artifical is just EASIER! :)

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Normally a few days after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm...this is a hard one. I really loved my red suitcase I got with crayons on the outside of it! Also one year I got a doll that peed and you could feed it, too.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a nicer one and we also have the Fisher Price Little People nativity set that mom gave the kids last year.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Mike--he's picky!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Stella and Porter

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm, another hard one! I do remember my sisters and I received some very fugly homemade dolls from our great Aunt Agnes (bless her!), they looked like puzzle pieces and were actually kind of scary!

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I love getting cards

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like the all, but my favorite is the original Grinch

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? My big day is Black Friday!! Although sometimes I'll pick things up earlier is I see something.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Uhhh, yes...Elephant gift exchanges are good for something!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the sweets!!!

16. White lights or colored on the tree? white

17. Favorite Christmas song? Dolly and Kenny anyone?!?!?! :)

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Our goal is to always be home on Christmas morning now that the kids are getting a older, but we do travel before and after.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? gifts from Santa are open Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? the commericalism of everything

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All the old ornaments from when I was growing up.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? homemade rolls---I'm easy to please :)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to be honest I haven't really thought about it...I'll get back to everyone who reads my blog so you know what to send me. LOL!!!!!

3 comments:

Linda Davidson said...

The survey was fun. However, it would be nice to know or have an idea of what you would like for Christmas, I agree Mike is a pain to shop for, he has always liked presents instead of money, he just like to open things up and PRETEND to be surprised, he never was surprised.

Angie Shay said...

Fun survey! I am glad to know that I am not the only crazy one that likes to venture out on Black Friday!!

Anna Leigh said...

that is a cute survey. and you didn't like your puzzle piece doll from aunt agnes????? WHAT?!??!!