Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hangin' with the Barker's

We met up with Amy, Cady and Dax today at the zoo. The weather turned out to be wonderful and the kids had a lot of fun running around (and Amy and I enjoyed getting them tired out!). I only took 2 pictures the entire morning. Here they are at the zoo.



After leaving the zoo we went to Stella's Blue Sky Diner for lunch. The kids LOVED getting malts poured on their heads! I forgot to bring my camera in, here are the pics Amy emailed me.
The one of Porter cracks me up b/c his arms weren't quite long enough to hold the glass on his head!!! It was pretty funny. :)

6 comments:

Angie Shay said...

What a fun day! So nice that you were able to spend the day with Amy, Dax and Cady! Stella's is such a fun place to go...especially for the kids!

littlefamily said...

I bet they had a great time.

Freebird.Crew said...

I can't believe P sat still long enough for the malt pouring...Filson would have been looking around & been wearing the malt before it was over! Hope the kids all had fun hanging out together!

Nana said...

Great that the Barker's and Davidson's got together. Looks like the zoo was a hit. Funny with Porter's arms! Stella looks alittle apprehensive!! A fun day!

Linda Davidson said...

Great pictures, loved the one of Porter getting his malt. Looks like a fun time

Anna Leigh said...

that is too funny that Porter's arms are barely long enough to hold onto his glass on his head! lol!