Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring is here, yippie! A beautiful day outside today and we spent most of our waking hours enjoying it. This morning we had Berlin and Eric over to play while their parents were busy moving into their new house. The kids dug for earth worms and I gout out cups and we put dirt in them along with about 5 worms each. Berlin took hers home with her, a wonderful house-warming gift for their new digs!! I wasn't thinking and didn't get any pics of them digging in the dirt, it was really cute. While Porter was napping Stella and I played a lot outside. My back is still giving me grief so I was on the grass a lot laying down, hence the overload of pictures!

She loves hopscotch this spring!!


She also loves doing flips on the hanging bars!




I thought this was cute. :)

Full of laughs today!

Our daffodils are starting to bloom! Yay!

She may look cute here, but she was telling me "I'm pretending to pee, mommy. I'm pretending to pee!"

Mike started working on getting the garden in order. We are moving it to the side of the garage. He removed the old railroad ties that used to border the landscaping, dug out all the plants and landscaping rocks and put in new landscaping pavers. This was not all done today, but the pavers finally went in, so it's starting to come together.

6 comments:

littlefamily said...

you got some great shot of Stella! Love the one upside down with her hair and hanging! And her pee stance is pretty funny too.

Freebird.Crew said...

The pee shot is hilarious! Think she may be the future Shawn Johnson with her mad skills on the rings : ) Sorry to hear about your back, hope it's feeling better soon.

Nana said...

Cute pics of Stella - like the first one of her caught jumping in the air!!! Tell Mike the garden area looks great!!

Linda Davidson said...

Stella is turning into a real gymnist. The pictures are amazing, I can not believe how strong she is. What did you do to your back??????

Anna Leigh said...

hahahahaa "I'm pretending to pee!" now that's just funny! Love the shot of her smelling the daffodils! great pics!

Amy Barker said...

Great pictures, Kay! I love the one of her laughing by the tree. She looks so happy.
I'm sorry to hear that your back still hurts! Take care!!