Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!

We had a great Easter in Mt. Ayr with my parents this weekend. Sara and the girls also made it down, poor Wes was stuck at work this weekend. I forgot my camera so I'm using the photos that mom just emailed me! Thanks, mom!!!!!!!

Here are the 4 of them dressed up this morning. We should of taken the photo before Mass, b/c as you can see by the time we got home from church they were half undressed and more focused on playing that posing for the camera!

Yesterday we went to the courthouse lawn for the egg hunt. The kids had a great time and had a ball hunting for all the goodies hidden in the grass.


After the egg hunt we went across the street to the Princess Theater for story time. They read a handful of spring themed stories. It was the first time I'd been in the theater since it opened, it is really nice inside!

Mom bought a fun little cookbook for kids with great ideas for meals. We made these for the kiddos yesterday for lunch, they all thought their lunch was pretty funny! :) (Sorry, I forgot to rotate them before uploading them to blogger and I'm too lazy to fix the pictures!)

5 comments:

littlefamily said...

it was a fun weekend! We did a lot in a short amount of time it seems like.

Nana said...

Too quite around here with all of you gone!! :-( Was a fun time. I agree, wish we'd of taken pics of the kids b/4 mass!! They were so cute all dressed up!

Anna Leigh said...

sounds like a busy weekend! love those quesadilla faces, how cute!

Freebird.Crew said...

Wish I could have been there, looks like a fun weekend. That's neat they had story time at the theater...I'm anxious to see it next time I'm home.

Linda Davidson said...

Nana, you took great pictures. The kids really looked like they had a fun time. We can hardly wait to see everyone.