Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Maybe I Should Supervise the Kids Better???

Last week I was sending an email and the kids were playing upstairs. They play upstairs by themselves all the time, as long as they aren't crying or screaming I assume everything is okay..... Well this particular day Stella yells down to me that Porter is out of band aids, I'm thinking how could that be, his box was practically brand new. Lo and behold she had taken it upon herself to cover him with band aids, I think he had 9 of them on him, including all over his Crocs! So here is a photo of his with them plastered on his forehead! And then just a random shot of Stella from the same day.

3 comments:

littlefamily said...

well at least they had fun! love the spidy band-aids!!

Nana said...

Why is it that kids are so facinated with bandaids? Funny that she put them on his crocs!!!

Amy Barker said...

hilarious! Love it!