Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sleeping Beauties

I hardly ever go into the kids' rooms after they are asleep, but a few days ago I noticed that Porter forgot his baby that he sleeps with downstairs so I took it up to his bed after he was asleep thinking he'd wake up and want it in the night. When I went into his room I was feeling around for him and couldn't find him! I was starting to panic when I realized that he was laying length-wise on his pillow! It was so funny, I had to run down and grab the camera. Then I snuck into Stella's room and captured a couple pics of her sound asleep. She was so excited when I showed them to her the next morning, in fact she told me that she wanted me to take more pics of her tonight when she was asleep so that she could see them in the morning! LOL!





7 comments:

littlefamily said...

those are precious!

Nana said...

Funny how Porter is laying cross-wise on his pillow!! And Stella is totally sleeping on "Bear"!!! Cute!

Anna Leigh said...

Love these pics! That's so funny how P was sleeping! And you can tell Stella's bedhead had already begun!!

littlefamily said...

I think Stella has a little of Nana in her with her collection of pillows and bedhead also!!

Angie Shay said...

Cute photos!

Lisa said...

I wonder if that's a boy thing because that's how Grant slept for the longest time! I love love love sleeping pictures :)

Linda Davidson said...

Awesome pictures of the kids, Dad will have to have them all for his chip. Looking forward to Porters Party.