Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flying Solo

Porter is spending a couple of days with my parents, this is the first time he has been down there by himself, normally he has Stella with him. Mom says he is getting along great! She is really good about emailing photos of the kids when she has them, so I thought I'd update the blog with Porter's trip to MA. He'll come back home tomorrow morning.
Here he is this morning on a picnic at the old train depot. Playing with the ISU football!

These were taken last night. Porter's face cracks me up in this picture! All the grandkids love to play in this tree next to my parents house.

What is a trip to Nana and Papa's house w/o treats?!?!? Enjoying a popsicle.

Papa and Porter enjoying sometime in the hot tub. Thanks for the photos, mom!!





7 comments:

littlefamily said...

Porter looks like he is having a ball! YEAH!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Looks like P is enjoying his time in MA! Also love the pic of the girls together after VBS.

Anna Leigh said...

Looks like Porter is having fun on his own in MA! And I bet Stella is enjoying having you and Mike to herself!

Angie Shay said...

I think the tradition with each one of the grandchildren having the opportunity to spend one on one time with your parents is so neat! It looks like Porter is doing a lot of fun things!

Nana said...

We are enjoying our little Muffin Man! He hasn't even asked about you and Mike! I really thought he might get alittle sad - but not so!

Linda Davidson said...

I love those pictures of Porter, what a fun time he seems to be having with his Nana & Poppa. This is such a fun time for all of you.

The Uitermarkts said...

Looks like Porter had a lot of fun! They got some great pictures. And cute ones of Stella at VBS and with her BFF : )