Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Girls Day!

Today after Stella got out of Vacation Bible School we went and picked up her BFF, Berlin. Berlin has a new baby sister and we thought her mommy would enjoy some quiet time this afternoon while the baby and her younger brother were napping. While Stella was at VBS I met mom and she took Porter home with her for a couple of days. Stella will go spend a few days in MA next week. So we met Mike for lunch and then the girls and I headed to the mall....what can I say, we are a bunch of females!!! :) While at the mall they had lots of fun playing at the playland, then riding the escalators. They also got a manicure, which they thought was big stuff! I wish I would of had my camera on me, they were so cute and excited during the whole thing!
When we got home we made some brownies.... Showing off their pretty nails.
Another photo of their nails! Berlin picked out a hot pink color and Stella choose a bright purple.




Right before we took Berlin home I changed them into the shirts I bought them today at the mall. They say BFF, which they thought was so funny! They kept saying Best Friends Forever all afternoon! They are a hoot!



6 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

Sounds like fun! They are two little peas in a pod:)

littlefamily said...

ho fun to get manicures! I love their matching shirts!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Do those shirts come in AL & I's size?? Looks like the girls had a fun day, and I'm sure B's mom appreciated the quiet time!

Angie Shay said...

What a fun girls day! Love the manicures and the matching shirts are adorable!!

Nana said...

Looks like you girls are having as much fun as we are with Porter! I don't think I ever had a manicure till I was in my early 40's!! How times have changed!! The shirts are adorable!

Linda Davidson said...

Loved the matching shirts. The girls look like they had so much fun together.