Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goin' To The Chapel

My cousin, Adam, and his new bride, Quinn, were married in Kansas City over the weekend. They had a beautiful wedding and super fun reception!
Here are Adam and Quinn entering the reception. :) They both looked stunning!
Adam and Aunt Karleen during the Mother/Son Dance.
Haydn, Stella and Hannah "CHEERS"!
Vada enjoying a little snooze during the reception.

Nana and Vada, Love this pic. I have the exact same photo of Mom and Haydn from Anna's wedding (if I wasn't so lazy I'd go find it and post it.)

Vada and Porter playing under a table at the reception. They entertained themselves for a long time doing this. :)
Brad and I posing for the camera!
The morning after teh wedding, trying to get a good photo of the Watson 5. Porter was cracking me up and would not smile! You can see his pout face! Funny guy!

Probably the best shot I got of them.....

5 comments:

littlefamily said...

You captured some good shots! I like the "senior" pose of you and Brad!

Angie Shay said...

Great photos! So glad you all had such a good time!

Freebird.Crew said...

Love the green dress you're in : ) So fun for all the grandkids to get to play together. Great pics...can't wait to see all of you!

Nana said...

Great shots, KJ! Adam and Quinn looked so sweet! The kiddos had a fun time at the reception, along with the adults! The one of you and Brad crack me up! Thought maybe Tom Strade took that one!

Anna Leigh said...

haha, yeah, that shot of you and Brad is screaming Tom Strade! you have a bunch of great pics, I love the one of Mom and Vada, and Adam and A Karleen. What a fun wedding!