Thursday, December 3, 2009

Santa Claus!

Today Stella, Porter and I headed to the mall to see Mr. Claus!!! :) They were excited and wore their Christmas outfits. I actually got a little shopping done, too!
They saw this reindeer right away when we walked in and thought he was so funny. Stella was climbing all over him! Running up to Santa to give him their lists. I meant to take a pic of Stella's list and now I'm too lazy to upload it! She wrote it out all by herself (I had to tell her how things were spelled). She asked for 5 things: Connect 4, a doll, make-up, wrapping paper (not sure why she wants this!!!) and a HOT TUB!!!!!! (I think that is a good present for Uncle Chris to give her!!!!!! :) Porter also asked for 5 things: blue cowboy hat, blue scissors, movie with spider, frogs and tigers in it (he means the Planet Earth box set, they are obsessed with this movie each time we are at Costco and Santa already has that picked up for him!), Batman, blue water gun and he added All Of Them! (which I guess means he wants every blue water gun on earth!) It was fun to hear what they wanted for Christmas and their crazy requests!!
Going over their lists.
Porter buttering up the ole jolly guy.
Stella making sure that Santa understands everything on her list.
Group photo!
Of course you can't go visit Santa and not ride the train!! Here they are waiting to buy their train tickets.

Choo choooooo!!!

Stella and Porter fight a lot lately! Today I was cleaning the house like a mad man and Porter didn't want a nap. We got the Pinocchio DVD a few days at the library so I let them watch that while I was cleaning. I came downstairs to find them on the couch like this. I about fell over, they were being so nice to each other! But as soon as the movie was over the bickering started up again! :)

6 comments:

littlefamily said...

well I guess Porter likes the color blue! I see him sporting his cowboy boots! Love the pic of Stella with Santa going over her list. Cute pic of Porter sitting on Stella's lap watching the movie!

Anna Leigh said...

Cute pics with Santa! Love both their lists, esp. Stellie wanting wrapping paper! lol! And love the shot on the couch, too:)

Angie Shay said...

Stella and Porter both look so cute in their Christmas outfits! I love their lists...so sweet!

Linda Davidson said...

Great pictures and it looks like they had such a terrific time. I loved the pictures of the train, I still have my pictures of when I took them. Toooooo many years ago!!!!!!!!!

Linda Davidson said...

Porter gets his blue fixation from Grandpa who like everything shiny & blue

Nana said...

Darling pics of them with Santa!!! They look so sweet!! What a magical time of year for them! Their lists are funny!!