Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Porter & Happy Mother's Day!





Oh, I can't believe my baby is ONE!!!!!!!!! It just doesn't seem possible. Wah!!! He is such a blessing to us and Mike and I are so lucky to have him. It was extra special to share Mother's day with my baby's first birthday. Last year when he was born, we came home from the hospital on Mother's day. Anyhoo, Mike made me breaky in bed today-YUM! Chocolate chip pancakes, strawberries and the Iced Starbucks coffee drink that I lurve!!!!! Whatta guy. :) Porter was SO funny eating the choc chip pancakes, he was going crazy trying to get them. Mike and I were cracking up. It was really the first time the little guy had ever had chocolate, guess he has a sweet tooth like his mama. We went to the mall later in the day and got some ice cream at Cold Stone, again Porter couldn't get enough of it! Stella got her own little cone and thought she was pretty big stuff, she did a great job eating it without making a big mess! I made cupcakes for the kids to have tonight so we could sing P happy birthday (yes, it sounds like they had enough sweets today!!). Porter wasn't sure what to do with his cupcake at first but did enjoy the frosting. His birthday party this coming Saturday so we'll do a cake all that jazz then. He did open his 2 gifts from us this morning, with Stella's help of course. :)

2 comments:

littlefamily said...

boy, wish I would of been at your house for pancakes! JEALOUS!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Love all the pics! You have the cutest kids. Thanks so much for coming down to Mt. Ayr last week, it was so fun to see you! We made it home & will start preparing for the Roe visit in a couple weeks! Happy Birthday, Porter!