Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wow! I'm finally blogging! :)






I finally started a blog, wow! Sara has had one for quite a while now and since Brittany has one too, I thought now was a great time to join in. :)


It was finally nice in Iowa today, not super windy like yesterday. Porter loves his swing in the backyard, looks like is taking after Stella in that department. She would spend hours on end in the swing if we would let her. I snapped a few pics of both of them in the swing today. I also got some cute pics of Porter walking outside. I had the phone with me as I was talking on the phone with Sara (go figure!), he picked up the phone after I was done talking and started "talking" on the phone too----CUTE!


We went shopping for Porter's first pair of shoes and came home empty handed. I was so bummed. I found exactly what I wanted at Dillards the other day and went back to get them, but they didn't have the wide width left in his side and Mr. Chubby Feet definitely needs a wide shoe. I think I'm going to order them online tomorrow. He's walking all over like a mad man, so the little guy needs some shoes!!

1 comment:

littlefamily said...

those are some great photos! I take it Porter is walking more than crawling?? I can't wait for his b-day party this coming weekend. I am sure big sister Stella will help him open his gifts this year!! Gotta love big sisters HA!!