Monday, September 15, 2008

Best In Show

We traveled to MA this weekend for Ayr Days. Porter and Haydn entered the Baby Contest and won the Lil Cowboy and Lil Cowgirl titles. We are getting geared up for our vacation to St. Louis and the Ozarks later this week. :)

Porter tipping his hat after winning Lil Cowboy.

Haydn and Nana in the Lil Cowgirl contest.

Doesn't everyone eat their pizza topless?

Picking up candy at the Ayr Days parade.

Just a random photo of Mr. Storhoff, I though some of you former band nerds may miss him! :)

7 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

Congrats on the baby contest, P!! The kids look cute. Muchas gracias for the Dobber photo : )

Anna Leigh said...

You have no idea how much that photo of Stroganoff just made my morning! :)

littlefamily said...

Yea, funny pic of Storhoff! Didn't now you captured that one! Was a fun weekend and hopefully we will all still be talking after our Ozarks trip!!

Alicia Reed said...

Kayren, your children are adorable! I love the cowboy/girl outfits. We missed out on air days, but gonna have to try to make it next year as hot as Storhoff is looking!

Nana said...

Gosh, as an ole retired teacher, I wonder what the heck my Bedrock students say about me!!! Porter and Haydn look darling!! Ride 'em Cowboys!!!!!

Amy Barker said...

Holy Cow! Dobber is still the band teacher! I forget that the rest of the world doesn't all leave M.A. when I did! That's funny stuff.

That's also pretty great that you entered them in the baby contest! I wish I could have gotten some parade candy. Yum.

I just found Megan Longfellow on Facebook! I haven't spoken to her since her wedding! Facebook is kind of cool. Let me know if you guys ever get on there!

Angie Shay said...

Stella and Porter are such cuties! Love the pics from Ayr Days...especially the one of the band master!