Monday, September 22, 2008

Porter Pickle Head

Tonight while Porter was eating his dinner I looked over and noticed a pickle on top of his head! It was SOOOOOO funny! He had no idea it was even there!
You can kind of see the pickle here. Porter and Stella love love love to eat pickles they inhaled a ton of them tonight and I guess he had one in his hand and left it on his mop top.

Another shot of the pickle.

He was so messy after dinner tonight. :)

And showing off his new trick...I think his older sister taught him this! He thought he was super funny tonight!

5 comments:

littlefamily said...

that is too funny!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Yeah...so glad to see pics from the trip! Looks like fun, can't wait to hear all the stories!! P is too funny, lovin the finger up his nose!

Nana said...

He's spending too much time trying to mimic his sister1!!! Love the pickle pics!!!

Amy Barker said...

Oh my! Looks like the Watson's had another great get together. Looks like a ton of fun. I love the girl's pettiskirts! I bet that was a ton of work for your Mom! I bought C one for her bday, but haven't taken a picture of her in it yet!
I love the pickle on P's head. That's hilarious that he didn't know it was there.
The mimicking thing gets really old after while. I'm tired of D trying to impress C with his copying.
Although with Matt gone, I'm tired of everything right now:)

Anna Leigh said...

Too funny that P didn't even know that pickle was there!