Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gymnastics Party

Stella's little friend, Hadley, celebrated her birthday today at a local gymnastics studio. Stella had a BALL. On the way there she kept asking me if Shawn Johnson was going to be there! LOL! It was a lot of fun and the gymnastics studio was definitely a few steps up from the Jane Lawhead School of Dance I attened in MA! ha ha!
Oh and the best part was BOTH kids fell asleep on the way home. WHOO HOO! I actually got about an hour to myself today...unheard of! :)

Trying out the uneven bars, the yellow panties really make the picture pop!!! :) And yes, Stella insisted that she needed to wear her leg warmers, I mean it is really cold out in August, right?!?!

Porter didn't really enjoy the foam pit like I thought he would!

P-man checking out the balance beam.

Stella swinging into the foam pit.

The cute kiddos.

5 comments:

littlefamily said...

Stella is defintely a trend setter from her gold metal to leg warmers!! Looks like a blast! Hannah would LOVE this!!

Freebird.Crew said...

I'm diggin Stella's style sense!! Congrats on the hour to yourself! I know you enjoyed it!!

Nana said...

Enjoying the pics!! Can't believe that Muffin Man didn't like the foam pit -looks like fun to me!! Stella looks like she had fun! Glad that you had some quiet time to yourself since your husband is down in MA with us@

Anna Leigh said...

What a fun place to have a party! I would agree, it looks like a step up from Jane's!

Amy Barker said...

Stella looks like she is having a great time! That foam pit looks great. I wish I had one of those!

Stella looks like a natural. How did she know that gymnasts wear leg warmers and yellow panties?