Friday, August 15, 2008

State Fair Time!

It's that time of year again. Time to load up the family car and head to the fair. This year Mike and I's challenge was to count fanny packs....Mike won 5 to 1. I wasn't very on the ball this year. In years past our challenges have been counting Nascar T-shirts (I think I won that year!), mullets, etc. Yes, we are classy like that. :) Anyhoo, the kids had lots of fun and the weather was great, not super hot like years past. This was probably the first year I didn't run into someone from Ringgold Co, but then again we didn't go into any Beer Gardens, which is where we normally run into peeps we know!! :)

Like Father Like Son.

Clones to the bone.

Meeting Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Butter Cow, there was also a butter Shawn Johnson this year and a butter balance beam---only in Iowa!!!!!!!

Stella and I on the sky glider, she loved it but I was the one who was scared! Getting wimpy in my old age!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Looks like the fam had a great time. Sounds like Kay-Kay is getting whimpy on sky rides!!! Happy to see Stella not wearing her VBS necklace!!!!