Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bowling!

Tonight we met friends downtown at All Play to take the kids bowling and they had a ball! It was so much fun. All Play also has a ton of video games, rock wall, pool tables, etc. They also enjoyed playing the games, but bowling was definitely the biggest hit. It was actually Duck Pin bowling so the balls are smaller/lighter and the alleys were shorter, perfect for little ones!

She has great form, doesn't she?



Anything that has to do with balls is right up Porter's alley (pun intended!) tee hee. He was in 7th Heaven.

Yippee!!!

8 comments:

littlefamily said...

LOVE Stella's boots!

Nana said...

Looks like the kids had a blast!! Was it raining inside? Love the boots!!!! Know Porter was in 7th Heaven with the balls.

Anna Leigh said...

love that last pic of porter celebrating! too cute! i love stellie's boots too!

Angie Shay said...

How fun! So glad to know about the duck bowling...we are going to have to try that! Stella's outfit is adorable...please let me know if you have a garage sale this spring/summer...I would love to purchase some of your adorable clothes!

Lisa said...

Stella was smart to wear boots - they are no skid! Either bowling alleys are always slick or I drink too much there :) Looks like a great place to go for the kiddos. Can't believe Stella is 4!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Stelli, your bowling alley has much more stylin shoes than Mt. Ayr's Lucky Lanes did!!

azjenn said...

Ok I must be really tired because I am sitting here laughing my A- - off! I just glanced at the blog and was scrolling down and 2 things stuck out at me...Stella's boots and Porter diggin in his diaper. Then I see Aunt Donna's comment about Porter being in 7th heaven because of the balls and well...yeah I am very tired. It isn't as funny to you all is it? Then I actually read what you wrote about him getting his belly button and now I feel like a realy dork! Oh well! That bowling alley is awesome! I love that they have such small bowling balls. I have never seen them that small. (there I go...right into the gutter!) I am going to bed!

Linda Davidson said...

I don't remember bowling balls being that small. Perfect size for everyone. Looks like a great time was had by all.