Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Look

Yesterday we (well....mostly Mike) painted Stella's room. We switched Porter and Stella's rooms around in December and finally got around to painting Stella's. I bought yellow paint for her room in December but this weekend she decided she wanted a pink room. We figured she could pick out her own color, so we thought she'd go with pink. Well once we got to the store she insisted on purple! I kept telling her if we get purple she can not change her mind to pink! Although purple is definitely not what I would of gone with, she absolutely LOVES it, I guess that's what counts!! She squealed when she saw all of her walls purple. This morning she even told me, "see, mom, I told you purple would be better than pink!". We also rearranged her furniture, not sure I'm sold on this lay out, but again....she does! Who wears the pants in this family?!?!? :)

She really wanted to help us paint so while Porter was napping she was allowed to come in and help paint.

The finished product.....



5 comments:

littlefamily said...

that is bright! I bet she does love it!! Looks like she has more floor space too.

Anna Leigh said...

Stella's new room looks great! And she looks very happy with the new color!

Nana said...

Wow!!! A great looking room, Stella!! Totally looks different.

Amy Barker said...

I think that's a great shade of purple! Good choice. So cute that she loves it! That is what counts.

Linda Davidson said...

It is amazing that they know what they want. It looks fun and perfect for her. The room looks huge. It will be fun to see it in person.