Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stella's 4th Birthday!!!!

Today Stella turned 4. It's hard to believe....4 just seems so old!! I guess that makes me a dinosaur. :) She has a super fun day. Started out by opening her gifts, then we played with her new loot. It was gorgeous out today, so after Porter's nap we went to the park and played for a long time. Tonight we went out for dinner at Stella's Blue Sky Diner. Her party is on Saturday and she is very excited for that! :)

Opening the gift that Grammy and Grampa sent her. It came in the mail yesterday.

She totally shocked me and let Porter help her open her presents this morning! Of course he loved being in on the action.

She got 7 Disney Princess Barbies! She was thrilled, but I know I'll forever be stepping on Princess crowns, shoes, necklaces.....

And a photo of her tonight at Stella's with her special birthday ice cream sundae.

6 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

She looks so excited in all her pics! I also can not believe she is 4 already! Can't wait to come visit again & play Princess Barbies with you, Stella!

littlefamily said...

so cute, You can tell she is VERY happy with her hopscotch toy and new barbies!! How fun to eat supper out also. She will be loving all the attention on Saturday! Glad she had a wonderful day. Looking forward to the b-day party.

Anna Leigh said...

love these pics of the birthday girl----looks like she had a great b-day! The toy she got from Steve and Linda is cool! Wish we could come to her soiree on Saturday! Happy Birthday Stellie!

Nana said...

WOW, Stella!! Looks like you had a great time celebrating your birthday!!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow at your Fancy Nancy party!!! You're so grown up now. Looks like you got alot of cool presents!

Linda Davidson said...

Stella looks so excited, enjoy these times they go by sooo quickly. Hope she had a great time at Stella's, that is way to cool that it is open again.

Amy Barker said...

Oooh the mega Princess pack! We've got that one too. I bet she loves it! Happy Birthday, Stella. I am so sorry I've been out of the loop for so long. I literally forgot that there were such things as blogs for about a month. But now I'm back.
I hope she had a great party and had fun at the diner. Yummy shakes!

Maybe when we go to Iowa we can take the kids there? My kids will freak!