Monday, March 30, 2009

Update on Porter

Porter did absolutely fantastic with his first night in his big boy bed!!!! Although I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop for nothing ever seems to be this easy with our children!!! :) He did have one mishap....he FELL OUT OF BED! He scooted towards the top and fell off at the top of the bed, by his pillows around 10:15! I felt to bad, I heard a *thud* and went running! He was upset, but calmed down super fast, I rocked him and sang Twinkle, Twinkle to him 2 times, put him back in his bed and didn't hear a peep out of him until this morning! I was downstairs working out when he woke up this AM and Mike said that Porter woke up and called for him, he didn't get out of bed on his own. We'll see how nap time goes today! :)

7 comments:

littlefamily said...

WAY TO GO PORTER!! I hope he continues to sleep well and take his PM naps.

Angie Shay said...

That is so great! Way to go, Porter! Love his new bunk beds and bedding...very cute! You are giving me the encouragement to move Kinsie into a big girl bed!

Freebird.Crew said...

That's awesome! Lil Fil has fallen out too...we found him 1/2 way under his bed one time, like he fell out & just decided to sleep under the bed instead! Hope P keeps doing so great!

Anna Leigh said...

That is great news! I hope he keeps it up!

Amy Barker said...

So glad to hear things are going well!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Nana said...

Way to go, Muffin Man!! I'm very proud of you!!! You should of switched him over sooner, KJ!!!

Linda Davidson said...

That is soooo cool. Our little guy is sure growing up.