Sunday, August 12, 2012

Photo Dump

Big photo dump ahead! :) Keep putting off updating my Blog, so there are lots of pics. We've been busy these last couple of weeks. We did travel to Mt. Ayr last weekend for the funeral of my Aunt Ann. It was a sad weekend, but also one full of laughter, just how Aunt Ann would of wanted it. I didn't think to take any cousin photos or pics of people gathering/visiting, but I wish I would of. There were a lot of great people who gathered together to say good-bye to a wonderful lady.

Stella diving off the diving board. She's become a little fish this summer!

It finally cooled down this past week so we are able to go outside and do normal summer activities outside of the water! We enjoyed a fun morning at a local park.

 Different day, different park playing in the sand.

Monkey girl

Porter found a cool bug and thought I needed a photo of it!

Ready to bike home it was beginning to sprinkle.

So glad we left the park when we did!! We weren't home 10 seconds before the skies opened up and let loose!! We had quite the severe thunderstorm. All of our deck chairs were blown off the decks, quite a few big limbs down in the yard. Even had hail. The did enjoy a few moments of playing in the rain before I made them come in and dry off.

Next day different park. Decided to play around with the tennis rackets/ball with the kids. It was pretty fun!


I also brought their roller blades, skate boards and scooter for them to play on at the courts.


Same park, but different area.

Love this pic of my boy! :)


Stella and Porter love to take pics with my phone now, so I got in on some of the shots.


Came home and had a lemonade stand. They didn't have much luck, living on a dead end street and all. But they still had fun and each earned $1.50! :)


Yesterday we headed to Fogel Lake for our annual camping trip with my parents, The Little's and Mark and Ken. We had gorgeous weather!! We packed in a lot of fun in our 24 hours, but I hardly took any photos. I will be sure to get more next year. We kayaked, canoed, went horse back riding at John and Karleens, had a fantastic cook out, fished. The kids played so much. They were beat last night. And filthy! :)
Ken posing for me! :)

Stella and Haydn on the bridge.

Papa and Porter fishing.

Haydn was the only one to catch a fish!

Porter caught the worlds smallest frog, but he was very excited and proud! :)

Stella took this today of the cats! There is a baby bunny that lives under our deck and he plays right outside this window. The cats love to watch it and I'm sure would LOVE to pounce on it!!

3 comments:

littlefamily said...

wish I knew about their lemonade stand we would of came over. Fogle lake was a lot of fun as always. We stayed very busy while there. Glad to see you on the monkey bars!!

Nana said...

I also was going to comment on the lemonade stand. Feel bad I'm not closer to of been a customer!

Linda Davidson said...

Love all the pictures, looks like the kids had a really fun time once the weather cooled off.