Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Porter's New Look

We started giving Porter's room a new look last month and finally finished it this week.  He picked out new bedding, Lego Ninjago of course! Choose orange for his walls and navy curtains. We also got him a new stuffed animal storage and mirror at Ikea over the weekend.
We got rid of his bunk beds a couple months ago and got this bed off Craigslist with dresser built into it. Mike then put doors behid the dresser part so he can crawl in there and have a hide out. He loves it!
I also got two Ninjago posters for his room. He wanted Cole and Sensei Wu.
e

I also ordered him a wall decal off Etsy with his name in "karate" writing and in the next photo you'll see the karate/ninja decals above his closet that I also got for him. You can see the new mirror in the corner of his room here. Linda got him a new alarm clock at the Lego Store at the Mall of America over the weekend. It's the red Ninja, Kai, from Ninjago. Kai is his favorite ninja and he was thrilled with this! You can see him on top of the bookshelf.


I'm very happy with the new look and most importantly so is he!! :)

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

love the name decal!! Might have to copy that!! I love the orange walls too!!

Freebird.Crew said...

Their rooms look great! It's making me feel lazy, as I just realized we've lived here 5 yrs & have never put a drop of paint on any walls : ) I love the name decals, too!!

Nana said...

Love, love, love his "new" room. The wall color is amazing! Very clever with the wall decals! Now, is it always this clean?!

Linda Davidson said...

Wonderful room, he should love it for a long time. The colors are great, it keeps things fresh everytime you paint, I love that.