Monday, July 7, 2008

Brotherly Love






Chris flew in last Saturday and we put him right to work. He and Mike built a new and improved deck. The old deck (first photo) was so small. Mike ripped it out and they built the new one in just a few days. It's awesome. I can't wait to get all my patio furniture out there now. It's made out of composite material so no worries about splinters-yea! And I just had to add the photo of the bucket of screws---it was $100!! I couldn't believe that screws could cost so much---but I guess it is a BIG bucket!
The last photo isn't the best but it shows the finished deck it goes the entire length of the sunroom. Also the sunroom in the middle of a major remodel, which is why there isn't a door right now. Mike's going to install french doors and the window are all new, he just installed those a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

littlefamily said...

what a big improvement!! You will truly enjoy that! Love the "muscle" picture too!!

Nana said...

I didn't realize that Popeye had brothers!!! What muscle men!!! The deck looks great!