Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Negotiations

We were eating dinner tonight and Stella was not eating well, big surprise. I told her she need to eat 5 more pieces of her cheese, of course she said "No". I said fine you can either have 5 or 6 more bites....her reply "No". Okay, you can either have 5, 6 or 7 bites of your cheese. She agreed to 7, and she ate all of them! I love negotiating with a 3 year old, but normally it doesn't work out this well. LOL
Porter has started doing something funny today. If I tell him it's time for a diaper change he goes and lays down in front of his diapers! Now if I could only get him to lay still for the actual diaper change, we'd be doing good!!!

3 comments:

littlefamily said...

Funny, that she took 7 bites!! Funny story about diaper changes with Porter! Hope the habit lasts!!

Nana said...

Cupcake is a funny one!!! It's nice that she doesn't comprehend the number system yet!! Cool that you did breakfast with them this morning!!

Amy Barker said...

That's hilarious! What a great way to get her to eat more bites. She probably thought she was so good for outsmarting you too.
Wish you were around and I would hang with you and the kids. Matt will get home on Thursday...he just misses our anniversary. But I've learned that holidays aren't meant to be celebrated on their actual days with the Navy!