Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hugs




Porter has recently started giving Stella HUGE hugs out of the blue. He goes up behind her a few times a day and wraps his little arms around her and squeezes tight. Of course, I love seeing this and know that in a few years, they will be bickering constantly, so I need to soak in these moments when I can. :) The first photo cracks me up.
Also a funny Stella story. We were goofing around tonight and playing with her toy dog. We started talking about tails and I asked her if she had a tail. "No". I asked her if Porter had a tail, "No", she said. Being silly, I told her I really think he does have a tail. She says "No, mom, he doesn't have a tail. He has a penis"!!! LOL!

And can you tell I'm bored with Mike out of town, this is my 3 post of the day!!!!

7 comments:

littlefamily said...

those are some precious pics! Love that Stella is still wearing her golf medal from VBS!! I guess Stella does know that her brother has a "tail"!!

littlefamily said...

I mean gold medal!! Typo!!

Anna Leigh said...

Awwwwwww....what sweet hugs. i love the first pic, too! And that is so funny what Stellie said! Hee hee!

The Uitermarkts said...

Hi Kayren! This is fun to get on and look at all the pictures. Your kids are so cute! I haven’t seen them in such a long time. And you have some really funny stories – little kids can be so entertaining!

Freebird.Crew said...

love the tail story!!! also love that you took them out to breaky....how fun!!! wonder if mikey-mike will attempt that while you're in NC?!?!?

Nana said...

Stella does crack us all up. Can't believe she's still wearing her medal from VBS!!! Cute of Porter to give her hugs!

azjenn said...

I love those little hugs. The boys are doing that alot lately...I think because we make such a big deal about how cute it is! Can Porter come and teach Luke about diaper changes...Luke thinks it's a game of torture. He sees the diaper and runs then when I catch him he starts crying and moving all over the place. Sometimes I have to throw some wrestling moves on him and pin him to the ground. Great story! I think Amy will agree how hard it is to take both kids out alone...good job though! Score one for Mom!