Friday, July 25, 2008

Holla Jesus



Stella was in Vacation Bible School this week and I think she finally had some fun today!! I picked her up and got there early enough for all the songs they do at the end. She was singing and dancing her little heart out! One of the songs was titled "Holla Jesus", which cracked me up!! VBS has come a long way from when I was a child! She was also wearing a sticker that reads "Dude All My Strength Comes from God"! I don't think we had those in Ringgold County! :) Here she is with her craft from today. They also handed out gold medals to all the children today as they were leaving, the theme for the week was Going For Gold With God. The church did a fantastic job with everything, I was very impressed!

4 comments:

littlefamily said...

cute artwork, Stella!! I am glad she had a good time today, too bad she didn't enjoy it from the start of the week.

Anna Leigh said...

OMG, Holla Jesus, that is too funny! I'm glad Stellie had fun!

Nana said...

I love the pics and crafts!! Hannah told me this morning that she made the same big hand. I agree, your bible school was NOT like this!!!

Amy Barker said...

OMG - I almost did a spit take when I read your post title. I wish I knew the Holla Jesus song. I'm sure we'd be singing that all day long. It's definitely not the VBS that I remember. How funny!

It was so great to see you guys. My pictures are just as great as yours. I meant to post one on the blog.

Amy