Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Outnumbered

Mike is in Kansas City all week doing some work for a friend. He left on Sunday and will get home Friday or Saturday. This morning I did something I've never done before. I took the kids out for breaky all by myself....alone with 2 toddlers! They did super and ate really well. We went to this little hole in the wall diner not too far from our house, it is something like you'd see in MA! Then we headed to the library for storytime and new books. Stella has been sick since Monday, but she seems to be doing a bit better. Yesterday she had a temp of 102.4, and hardly ate all day, but she ate a lot of her eggs and pancake at breaky this morning.

2 comments:

Anna Leigh said...

You are a brave soul, KayKay! But I bet the kids had a blast at brekky. Glad Stella is feeling better!

littlefamily said...

well good for you! I will take the girls out for pizza buffet every now and then. That is the only way they learn to behave in public if you expose them to it!!