Monday, October 13, 2008

The Bathroom Remodel

Here are some photos of Mom and Dad's bathroom remodel since Jenn wanted to see some. Jenn, I think you guys just need to come back to IA to see it in person! :)

This is the hall bathroom.

Please take note of the bunn feet on the cabinets---Mom's favorite detail!!


This last photo is of Mom and Dad's bathroom, the base cabinets and sink were not able to be installed due to the wrong size of cabinet being delivered. So here is the new mirror, light fixture and wall cabinets.

2 comments:

azjenn said...

We totally need to come back. I think we are talking about renting an RV and trecking back there next summer. We wanted to come for Thanksgiving (so I could show Matthew was fall is supposed to look like), but the tickets were outrageous! I LOVE what she has done...not that anything Becky Home-ecky does anything that I don't love! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to show Mom!

Nana said...

Yes, please come back anytime, Jenn!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hall bathroom! Mike did a great job! I'm going to be entertaining in there from now on!! So come on up and can visit while we pile into the tub. Can just sit to pee and not miss any of the gossip!!!!