Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!

Mike celebrated his 31st Birthday yesterday. Now he's old like me! :) He had a super fun day full of painting the outside of our house! I'll post photos once it is all done. Today mom helped us with the project and we got a TON done. We had a little party for Mike last night at our house.
Here he is with the Hulk Hogan birthday cake I made him.


Playing Ring Around The Rosie with Nana.

Stella and Grandpa dressed in purple!

Friday afternoon Stella fell asleep on Grandma's lap. :) (And Porter was here all weekend, I guess he was just running from the camera the whole time!)

5 comments:

littlefamily said...

Mike's b-day party was fun! You have had a beautiful day for painting the house!

Amy Barker said...

LOVE the hulk hogan cake! You are hilarious. It looks like everyone had a good time.
I'll call you soon. I don't feel like I was able to chat very well last time! I was pretty preoccupied. Thanks for calling.

The Uitermarkts said...

I love the Hulk Hogan cake too - very funny! Your landscaping looks nice too and hope the house painting is going well. Looks like your family has had a busy fall!

Nana said...

Was a fun b/d party!!! Glad we could be there to help Mike celebrate. You did a super job on the cake! No pics of Porter! Hmmm! Now who is forgetting him??!!!

Linda Davidson said...

Mike's birthday was great fun, Mark and Ken where there too but no pictures of them???? Can not believe that he is 31 - where has the time gone. We heard a very funny story about Mike & Kayren, (we think?) Nana is the perfect one to share that or Jay