Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boxes, the New Rage

We spent the weekend in Mt. Ayr so that Mike could finish up the bathroom remodel for mom and dad. Unfortunately the wrong size cabinet was ordered for mom and dad's bathroom, so he'll have to go finish that once the correct cabinet is delivered. The hall bath is finished and looks GREAT! There were tons of boxes at Nana and Papa's house due to all the new cabinets/sinks/mirrors and of course Stella and Porter loved playing in them all weekend.



Mom took Stella to the driving range today...she may need a little help on her form, but I think she'll turn pro before she turns 5! :)

6 comments:

Nana said...

We had so much fun with the kids this wkend!! They sure loved playing in the boxes! Still feel bad about Porter clipping his chin on the counter. Stella had a really fun time golfing. And most importantly, I truly appreciate all of Mike's help with the remodel.

littlefamily said...

I bet they had fun with the empty boxes! Stella has some funny expressions these days!

Freebird.Crew said...

Cute pics! I love the flowers in Stella's hair.

azjenn said...

I loved Stella's dress and flower power pig tail holders! Make love not war! :-) I want to see pictures of this remodel! When do we get to see the finished product? How awesome that Mike is so handy to help out! Is he for hire and does he travel? :-)

Angie Shay said...

Such fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Isn't it funny how children can have so many toys to play with yet the boxes are much more entertaining!

Alicia Reed said...

Kayren-that picture of Stella looks just like you. I look at that picture and see you looking back at me! I am sure you never hear this comment??? She is gorgeous! Of course Porter is very handsome also!!:o)