Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sparkly Pumpkins & Mr. Curly Q

We went to a play date at a friends house this morning and the kids decorated little pumpkins with spray glue and glitter. Of course the sparklier the better!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pj's of Porter's! I just took the tags off of them last night and I can't get enough of them! They are right up there with his Monster Truck pj's (I'll have to post a photo of them sometime!) They are green with brown little zebra's all over them--CUTE, yet so manly!! LOL!


And boy does my little guy have a head full of curls. I tried to capture them tonight so I could always remember how curly his hair was. Love it!!!!!!


4 comments:

Freebird.Crew said...

Those pj's are CUTE! I want some for my munchkin : ) And his curls are to die for!! I know S usually looks like a mini-Kay-Kay, but in that first picture, she is totally looking like a young Auntie Anna Leigh!

Nana said...

I agree with Britt about looking like AL in the one pic!! Love the curls on Muffin Man!! Too precious. The pumpkins they made are cute - a clever craft project for small children!

Angie Shay said...

I have to agree with Brittany and Nana...I think Stella looks like a perfect combination of Anna Leigh and you! And I love Porter's curls...Kinsie has them too! Cute pumpkin craft...we are going to have to do that!

Linda Davidson said...

Are they not the most beautiful grandchildren you have ever seen???? Of course they are, love the curls, Mike had them too until he was about 2 then his hair just got wavey.