Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twilight

Thanks, Jenn, for hooking me on the Twilight Series----LOVE IT!!!!!!! I just bought book #3, Eclipse, a few days ago and I think I'm going to finally start it tonight. Yay!! Anyhoo--- tonight I saw the Twilight trailer for the first time on TV. Squeal!! It looks SOOOOO good. Edward looks especially yummy! :) I wish we all lived closer then we could have a Twilight movie party and go together! So if any female is looking for a great book to read, go out and get Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, you'll love it!

4 comments:

azjenn said...

I told you! I LOVE Edward! I am glad you are enjoying the journey! It is one that I can read over and over again! I wish we lived closer too! Morgan keeps me up to date on the movie stuff! I can't wait to see it! Enjoy Eclipse!

Nana said...

I don't even know what the heck you are talking about!What is the Twilight Trailer? I'm reading book 4 and don't know what you mean?

Kayren said...

Mom-
The Twilight Trailer is the movie trailer (movie preview) that was on TV last night that I saw for the first time! You should be up on all this movie lingo now that the Princess is open in MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Davidson said...

OK you guys, now I have to read the series, you have my curiosity up and we have a brand new library in QC. I will go down on Monday and see if they have the book. Good Luck in the Marathon tomorrow and will be looking forward to an update and pictures. Nana your bathroom is awesome.