Wednesday, January 1, 2014

July


At Adventureland, Stella is in Tye-dyed sundress waiting for the silly silo ride to begin.  Makes me dizzy just thinking about that ride!

Kids on the Lady Luck ride, they are in the red car with the black clover on it.

Selfie of me and P while riding the sky glider. 

Next few pics are courtesy of Kim! Thank you, Kim! I took exactly 1 photo during the 4 th of July at Okoboji, Kim did a great job capturing some memories made that week. 
Stella getting thrown into the lake by Uncle Chris.

Children's parade on Sunset Beach.

Grant, P, and Mike ready for some jet skiing.

The kids and I headed out on the lake.

Summer swim team! Enjoying a snowcone between events. 

Picture of my first round of boxes packed for the move. I packed about 100+ more than this!

Porter and his bestie from preschool. So glad these boys remain such good friends even tho they attend different schools. P went to Brants house to play Ninjago Legos and watch Ninjago on TV so he insisted he wear his Ninjago pjs, when Brant's mom dropped P off Brant had changed into his Ninjao pjs! Love it! (Brant's sister, Mallory, and Stella went to preschool together and great friends to this day! In fact they are all having playdates with each other tomorrow). 

Zonked.

Blurry pic, but the lights were off in the room. Grandma and kiddos watching a movie at the lake. *love*

Stella catching some air on the trampoline at Arnold's Park. 

Porter doing the same. 

Face painting before going to the children's theatre at the lake. 

Mom, Sara and I on mother/daughter weekend. We definitely missed having Anna there, hoping she can make it next year. This year we headed to the Ozarks!

Selfie with my mustache. 

 Absolutely love this pic of my mama! Pretty much sums her up! Love it!

1 comment:

little said...

welcome back to blog world! Loved all the black/whites from 4th of july. always a fun time in boji! I can't believe you had 100+ boxes of stuff in urbandale! I love going to Brenton Plaza to ice skate. you chose a nice day to go.