Wednesday, January 1, 2014

September

Some of the thing we were up to durning September were:

Lots of time spent rollerblading with the neighbor kids


Mom took the girls (Porter didn't want to go/wasn't feeling the best) and I to the Renaissance Festival, we had a great time despite the rain drizzles. 



Haydn taking mom for a spin in the truck!

I thought I was a crazy cat lady, but I had to take a pic when I saw this car driving around West Des Moines! That would be one person with 10 cats! Whoa!

Wearing their team colors for the big ISU vs U of I game

Porters football league got to run across the field at the big DCHS vs Valley game held at the Drake football stadium

Chaperoning Porters field trip to Ledges State Park in Boone, IA. Beautiful weather and scenery.

We had a large, crazy wind storm that hit our area and took out half of a large tree in out yard. Boo!

P loves that his scooter makes sparks!

We went to a family fall festival party and Stella got wrapped up like a mummy.

Mike took the kids to our favorite Orchard

These tractors they added last year

The huge corn pit is always a favorite place to go

While they were doing that I was relaxing in Cancun with some friends. We bought the trip at the school auction and split it 6 ways. Was a fabulous way to spend 5 nights/days! 

No comments: