Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Winter break 2013

Just realizing I can post photos from my iPad now to Blogger!! Yay!!! That's why I quit updating my blog bc I'm 100% on my iPad and it was too much work to transfer my photos to the laptop and then upload them to blogger (i.e. I'm lazy!). I will try and update part of what we did last year this week. :)

Starting with Christmas break! Here's Porter and his bb team, all boys that go to SFA with him. Coach McGuire is dad of one of P's best buds and was also P's flag football coach. Their bb team ended up champs of the league! They've signed up for session 2 that starts in a couple of week. 



Making cut out sugar cookies on Christmas eve eve.

After mass on Christmas eve

Igloo that mostly Mike built. 


Ice skating at Brenton skating plaza downtown last week. It was so warm (for Iowa mid 50's) that the kids didn't even wear their coats! 



We headed to MN on Sunday and stopped by some of our best friends house to see their newest addition, Maddux Lee Kohls. Such a sweet little peanut! 


After that we went to our hotel by the Mall of America and the kids had a blast shopping at American Girl store and the Lego store, but the big hit was the water park attached to the hotel! We went with another family that we are good friends and had a wonderful time. Here's Stella body boarding, P did it too, but I just have video of him no picture.

Went out for dinner one night to celebrate Ella's bday, she turned 8 on the 30th. This is the girl Stella is on swim team with. Her brother Cooper is in between P and S.

Large tree at the mall.

Porter and Cooper at the water park.

Girls in the lazy river.

No comments: